Welcome to the Virginia Law TV Blog, choose from the categories and topics below to see related blog posts.
- Lawyer Objects to Class Counsel's Nearly $3 Million in Attorney Fees: 'Most of the Relief is Illusory'
- AG James Says Robocall Company Accused in Case Over Vote Suppression Isn't Entitled to Section 230 Protection
- Latham Lures Skadden's IP Litigation Leader as Firms Ramp Up Patent Recruiting
- Good News for Marijuana Users: Judge Rules Recreational Cannabis Use Isn't Basis for Termination of Parental Rights
- What a Difference 2 Weeks Make: Federal Courts Reinstate Mask Mandate in Connecticut
- See More From Law.com